Please Join a Community Conversation
Future of the Southwest Museum
Led by Community Representatives
Frank Parrello and Carol Teutsch
Sponsored by Council District 1
When: Monday, November 16, 2015
Time: 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Where: Ramona Hall , 4580 N. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles
• Introduction by Community Steering Committee Representatives Frank Parrello and Carol Teutsch
• Presentation of final stakeholder interview report by Amy Webb and Chris Morris of the National Trust for Historic Preservation
• Question and Answer Session
• Overview of planning project timeline for the National Treasure and next steps
• Announcement of Steering Committee members and overview of role and function
• Announcement about upcoming events series
• Questions and Answer Session
The final report on the stakeholder interview findings prepared by the National Trust for Historic Preservation will be posted on www.TreasureSWM.org by November 13th, 2015.
Spread the word! Everyone welcome!